Use of the IAHAIO logo
The IAHAIO logo and name are recognized internationally as a symbol of quality and strong commitment to ethical and professional standards in the Human-Animal Interactions field. The use of the IAHAIO logo and name in an authorized manner requires formal permission. Furthermore, the IAHAIO logo and/or name may never be used in a way that implies membership or formal affiliation with IAHAIO, unless by an IAHAIO member organization.
Full and Affiliate member organizations of IAHAIO are encouraged to display the IAHAIO logo on their website and printed materials to highlight their engagement with IAHAIO. Displaying the IAHAIO logo distinguishes member organizations from others in the field and also indicated amember’s commitment to the IAHAIO terms and conditions.
- Members that meet the IAHAIO membership terms and conditions are listed on the IAHAIO website. This list is kept up-to-date– if there are any queries regarding the status of an organization, please contact IAHAIO
- The use of the IAHAIO Member logo is available only to the member organization and not to individual members of the IAHAIO member organization
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used to imply an endorsement byIAHAIO
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used in any disparaging way
- If we notice that IAHAIO member organizations are promoting their membership in a waythat isn’t consistent with these guidelines, we will get in touch with the memberorganization to resolve this
- IAHAIO reserves the right to disallow use of its logo or name should terms and conditions ofmembership not be met or guidelines not adhered to
Unauthorized use of the IAHAIO logo/name
Occasionally, IAHAIO learns of organizations and individuals that are using the IAHAIO logo andname without permission. This is a violation of IAHAIO’s trademark. IAHAIO strongly enforces itstrademark associated with its logos and shall enforce its rights under law regarding any unauthorized use of its logos. Individuals or organizations using the IAHAIO logo without permission will be listed on the IAHAIO website.
People are encouraged to check the membership listings on the IAHAIO website to verify membership. Any unauthorized use of the IAHAIO Member logo should be reported to IAHAIO.