The IAHAIO Events calendar provides details of HAI and AAI happenings around the world eg conferences, meetings, webinars etc. If you would like us to list an event that you are organising, please email the details to email@example.com. Please note that the listing of an event does not imply endorsement by IAHAIO and IAHAIO is not responsible for the content of any non-IAHAIO events.
- This event has passed.
July 11, 2016 - July 13, 2016
Thank you to all participants at our recent international conference in the wonderful city of Paris. We had nearly 450 attendees from around the globe who enjoyed a full programme of plenaries, oral presentations, poster presentations and workshops – as well as some splendid social events.
The Conference Handbook, which lists all the Abstracts and Posters presented at the conference, can be viewed here.
Temple Grandin was unfortunately not able to attend the conference, but pre-recorded a wonderful interview with IAHAIO Board member, Brinda Jegatheesan, which can be viewed here.
IAHAIO extends its sincere gratitude to our sponsors – Adrienne and Pierre Sommer Foundation, France, Mars/Waltham, Nestle Purina, CEVA and Hills Japan – who provided such excellent support for the conference.
We also thank our host organisation, Adrienne and Pierre Sommer Foundation, France, most sincerely for their tremendous support, hard work and dedication in preparing for the conference, and during the conference itself.
Unveiling A New Paradigm: HAI in the mainstream
- Our Mission is to share a new vision and status of HAI in society
- Our Outcomes are measurable across quantitative, qualitative and mixed research methods
- Attendees will be provided with resources, shared insights and tools of the new vision of HAI that they can use in a variety of HAI formats and contexts
- Theme 1: Innovations in HAI Practices across disciplines, cultures and societies around the globe
- Theme 2: Innovative research in different populations and settings for AAI
- Theme 3: New insights in cognitions, emotions and behaviour of animals in HAI and AAI
- Theme 4: New theoretical perspectives on the human-animal bond
- Theme 5: Advancement in HAI Education
- Theme 6: Global perspectives on the relationship of animal abuse and interpersonal violence
- Theme 7: Research methodology: AAI and quantitative, qualitative and mixed research methods
- Theme 8: Sustainability in AAI